NLP Coaching Practitioner Training
8 days, IBNLP and INCA licensed, £995
Module 1: June 26-29 2020
Module 1: July 10-13 2020
Combine coaching skills with the power of NLP to make your coaching truly effective
At the NENLP training centre in Birmingham, UK, B90
The cost is just £995 for the full Coaching Practitioner training
"Your training was the best I could have gotten! I'm using it so so often!! Especially while preparing trainings and workshops but even more during them! Learned so so much! Thanks again again and again!!" - Chantal Vroom-Bezuijen
Achieve your NLP Coaching Practitioner certification by joining this IBNLP and INCA licensed NLP Practitioner training running over 8 days with Peter Freeth, a SNLP Master Trainer, author of 13+ NLP books and with 25+ years experience of training NLP all over the world.
Optional SNLP license for £100 which goes to the SNLP.
The format within the 8 days is 7 days of interactive, practical training followed by a 1 day assessment day which completes your Coaching Practitioner certification.
"I had barely heard of NLP before I signed up to Peter's Practitioner course ten years ago. I was extremely fortunate to have him as my trainer and the NLP course was a revelation! NLP has enhanced my own life and my work (teaching, training and career coaching) ever since and I have found his books as entertaining and informative as his training." - Ruth Guy, Coventry University
The NLP Coaching Practitioner Training takes place between 09:00 – 17:00 every day over 8 days.
In this course, you will not only learn the full Society of NLP syllabus of tools and techniques, you will also have personal experiences of the power and value of NLP, putting you in a wonderful position to better support your own clients, students, colleagues, family and friends. The course concludes with an assessment day where you will put yourself and your new skills to the test with a number of observed coaching sessions. This is the NLP training program where you will know that you have genuinely earned your certification, and that it really means something special that will give you the credibility you need.
- How is coaching different to training, consulting, counselling and mentoring?
- The importance of questions
- Staying out of the client's reality
- Setting boundaries
- Contracting with your client
- Structuring the coaching session
- Setting actions and assignments
- Managing the coaching relationship
- Keeping notes
- The NLP presuppositions: Useful beliefs anyone who works with people and change
- Well formed outcomes: A method to identify and focus your unconscious mind on your most valued goals
- Rapport: How to connect with anyone, quickly
- Metaphor: Use metaphor and deliver powerful messages to the unconscious mind.
- Representation systems: How people build their internal maps and interact with the world
- Eye patterns: How to read the patterns of a person's thought processes
- Submodalities: See the details in a person's map of the world
- Swish Patterns: Change habits and states and create new choices for situations you used to react to
- Strategies: Predictable internal processes that drive our most complex behaviours
- Anchoring: Make powerful connections to new resources and gain control of the change process
- Milton Model: Easily influence through hypnotic language patterns
- Meta Model: See beneath the surface of distortions, generalisations and deletions in language
- Reframing: Create new perspectives and meanings for problems
- Six step reframe: Use your client's own creativity to solve behavioural problems
Take a look at my upcoming NLP training dates for Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer
Begin your NLP learning journey now by joining my free online learning program, NLP Foundation
"Peter is totally engaging and knowledgeable trainer. He has got an amazing way to guide people through their personal thoughts and beliefs, challenging and trigger the positive change in themselves to get the best from the training and from the NLP. I have observed some noticeable changes in my own behaviours as well as in behaviours of other trainees as a result of Peter's pretty unique training style, knowledge, insight and a passion to make NLP what it is in his own words : a scaffolding to support massive change in your personal life, business affairs and the future of your company you can construct. (from Peter’s book “Coaching Excellence”. And by the way – we had so much fun!!!! I can strongly recommend his training courses to anyone who wants to use NLP in coaching and in life." - Tatyana Stewart